Destiny Packaging is uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive produce packaging and supply solutions to the produce industry. We understand that not all distribution programs fit all customers. That’s why we offer a variety of options. The flexibility of our programs helps to meet the unique needs of each one of our customers, saving them time and money.
We provide expert inventory management on multiple levels.
First there is our Logistics Advantage, utilizing our presence in key growing geographies to provide you reliable inventory and supply when you need it.
Second is our ability to provide Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Solutions to help you keep track of every SKU on site and ensure that you have the replenishment system you need to keep your customers stocked.
Our logistics solutions include:
- Local distribution – Strategic warehouse locations in Canada, the US, and Mexico to better serve our customers
- Warehouse Replenishment System (WRP) – Just-in-time delivery to the warehouse with powerful IT platforms
- EDI or Electronic Data Interchange – delivers a seamless integration with our customers ERP systems to speed and lower the cost of transactions
- LTL and FTL – a variety of transportation solutions with service across Canada the US and Mexico
- Mexico Bodegas – Strategically located distribution and assembly locations throughout Mexico to service your growing operations in critical areas
Our VMI Solutions
We will work with your team to customize a Vendor Managed Inventory solution that establishes inventory Min/Max levels, seasonal schedules, and all other pertinent details to take the headaches out of your packaging supply chain
The Bunzl Agriculture Group has increasing warehousing capabilities in Canada (40,000 square feet), Mexico (200,000 square feet) and US (300,000 square feet); Destiny Packaging is able to provide warehousing and delivery to suit your specific needs.
For more information on how we can help your specific needs, please contact us for further discussion.